The Royal Society, LONDONRoyal Society Summer Science Exhibition Soiree.July 1st, 20151 month to go.
Blogs We Follow
Visitors to this Site
- 77,129 Hits
- RT @clive_wilkins: Hey man! The Captured Thought is at #TheHayFestival this afternoon. A day to remember~ if we're doing our job~ since our… 2 days ago
- #The Hay Festival @clive_wilkins @hayfestival @royalsociety The present is here #TheCapturedThought today at Hay 2.30pm event 145 2 days ago
- RT @feathered_ape: My wife @nickyclayton22 gets to perform at @hayfestival whereas I get to stay at home and see Mad Max Fury Road. Who's t… 2 days ago
- RT @CambPsych: See Nicky Clayton & Clive Wilkins on Memory and mental time travel at the Hay Festival, this Monday claytonwilkins.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/hay… 4 days ago
- @CambPsych @ClareCollege @clive_wilkins #TheHayFestival What do memory, magic & TheMoustachioQuartet share? Find out at Hay on Mon, 2.30pm 4 days ago
- Nicky Clayton and Clive Wilkins just back from The HAY FESTIVAL 2015~ where they gave their ROYAL SOCIETY sponsored talk on MEMORY & MENTAL TIME TRAVEL~ featuring THE MOUSTACHIO QUARTET.
- The MOUSTACHIO QUARTET now available directly from the publisher~ alternatively from Amazon, or ‘by order’ from any good bookseller. *ALSO AVAILABLE DURING THE HAY FESTIVAL BOOK SIGNING.*
- HAY FESTIVAL 2015~ MEMORY & MENTAL TIME TRAVEL~ BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY
- The Captured Thought SPOON Lecture at Queen Mary, University of London.
- A Pleasant Little Summer Afternoon Mystery~ Imagine the conversation, as we leisurely punt down the Cam.
- The Captured Thought in Bruxelles.
- The Captured Thought at the University of Floriday~ March 2015
- The Queen Mary, University of London Lecture… from The Captured Thought
- What The Captured Thought got up to at the Famelab
- The HAY Festival 2015 is nearly here
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
The Captured Thought
Nicky Clayton and Clive Wilkins just back from The HAY FESTIVAL 2015~ where they gave their ROYAL SOCIETY sponsored talk on MEMORY & MENTAL TIME TRAVEL~ featuring THE MOUSTACHIO QUARTET.
The MOUSTACHIO QUARTET now available directly from the publisher~ alternatively from Amazon, or ‘by order’ from any good bookseller. *ALSO AVAILABLE DURING THE HAY FESTIVAL BOOK SIGNING.*
Follow the link https://windonthewire.wordpress.com/the-book-shop/
All purchases from WIND on the WIRE Publishing contain souvenir origami~ each little sculpted form is associated with aspects of the text in some special, secret, sublime or beautiful manner.
We had a joyous time delivering our lecture~ and had much fun afterwards discussing notions of time, space, mental processing and linguistics with Prof. Geraint A. Wiggins and Prof. David Adger, amongst many others. It was a very memorable day and ‘The Captured Thought Spoon Lecture’ was very well received.
A Pleasant Little Summer Afternoon Mystery~ Imagine the conversation, as we leisurely punt down the Cam.
We recently received these post cards in our office at Cambridge~ and have been unable to work out who has sent them to us. The cards are lovely and the graphic script in which they are written effusive and glorious~ but we can’t decipher the signature! Help us out please~ declare yourself do.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We were invited by Lea Gaultier and Fleur Courtois to give a series of lectures and demonstrations about ‘Conversations without Words’ at the Institute of Art and Choreography.
In March 2015 Nicky Clayton, Professor of Comparative Cognition in the Department of Psychology at Cambridge University, and tango partner, Clive Wilkins, Writer and Artist-In-Residence at Cambridge University, visited UF to explore how biology, psychology, dance and the visual arts intersect. Here is a recap of their visit, which was made possible through funding from the University of Florida Creative Campus Committee and the Catalyst Fund.
Video by Nicole Martins.
Here is the link to the programme https://vimeo.com/125631487